BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

My May Heartbreak

Tomorrow makes me think of the most important person in my life whom I lost 3 years ago. It makes my heart bleed as if I had been stabbed and that my life was taken away from me in an instant. But the most painful thing is that I am still alive to feel the hurt and sorrow of losing you. It makes me teary-eyed wondrin' what you look like right now and how happy i would be if you were here beside me.. kissing and embracing me lovingly.. making me as your number ONE woman in your life.

Still, no matter how much I long for you to be back, time can't turn its hands back. And now all I have are short vague memories of you. But knowing that you came and was part of my whole existence for a while, makes me smile and say "Thank you for crossing my way.." I miss you baby.. My angel and blessing in disguise..

0 comments: