BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Here i am.. In the stillness of the night.. trying to make my way out of this prison cell.. Unguarded.. Ever so quietly walking so close to the cell bars.. Not making any sound.. The prison guard is fast asleep..

ALAS!! i have escaped.. free to roam under the night sky.. To be magically drifted to a place where an escaped convict is waiting.. To be partners in crime repeatedly..

Time pass by so quickly.. Its 3am.. Time to end all misfits.. and return to the lonely cell unnoticed.. As if i haven't gone anywhere..

Re-entering my cell is more difficult.. Footsteps.. Chimes.. Lock.. Clock.. I am back inside!! Not a trace of evidence..

I have completed my task.. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE made POSSIBLE...

0 comments: