BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CRySTaL CLeaR

Earlier this afternoon, we were called in for another briefing.. This time, it was something I am sure that I know.. Glasses and equipments used in the hotel's restaurant..


I noticed during the briefing that even most of the permanent waiters and waitresses in the hotel are not familiar with all the glasses presented in front of us. And i know a LOT more than my co-trainees who comes from a known HM college here in Malaysia (not that im boasting or anything..im just saying the truth). It made me realize how lucky I am to have my education in the Philippines.


In our school, we are taught with almost everything and anything that an HM student should know. Bits and pieces of lectures from the tiniest detail to the most grandeur.


With this, I came to the conclusion that education in our country is WAY BETTER compared here..

0 comments: