BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

whew! (01/16/2007)

Time pass by so quickly..its been ages since ive written here..i am still a prisoner..but now, i am alone..i no longer have my inmates with me..no one to talk to..no one to be with..

Days drag by slowly..each agonizing day,i listen to the quietness and stillness of my cell..the bars are so cold..leaving me feeling empty..

I tried to scream for help..no one can hear me..i was left crying..till the time comes for the crickets to play their symphony again..

I have been a prisoner for so long..but freedom is not what i am after..i want my prison guard to feel compassion towards me..to make me feel as if i am cared for though i am cuffed..

When the time comes that i am free..i will no longer see the light of day..i am to be buried 6 feet under the ground..and during my funeral,i want all to know that i had died coz of a common heart disease..

0 comments: